Polyurethane (PU) Belting
PU belting from UBR has outstanding ply to ply and cover to ply adhesion, and offers Stock Widths up to 126", Production Widths up to 176", Non-Fray Option, Ultra-Release (UR) Cover Compound, Edge Capping and Side Walls and more.
Click here to see a full list of PU belts.
- UBR’s PU belting is produced in a four roll calendar, resulting in outstanding ply to ply & cover to ply adhesion values and is available from stock in slab widths up to 126 inches; including our non-fray product range. Production widths up to 176” are available by special order.
- UBR’s Ultra-Release (UR) cover compound (U-SI) is a Urethane-Silicone blend that combines the performance characteristics of PU with Silicone’s release properties. Available in one and two ply constructions, this belt requires no foil for vulcanized splices. Also available in Spun Polyester construction.
- UBR provides a full range of fabrication services, including edge capping, HF welded profiles, CNC hole cutting and all mechanical splices.
- AM-UU92/2ENF NPY: UBR’s Guardian cover by cover belt with the antimicrobial additive to protect the belt from mold & fungus buildup. This belt is also available in a non-anti-microbial version at a significantly lower cost.
UBR-Carmichaels has a multi-million dollar inventory, providing you with a readily available, quality product line.
- UBR PU is an FDA approved high density polymer providing increased wear resistance and decreased porosity, which enhances the surface finish. Available in both 85 and 92 shore A durometer; as well as Gloss and Matt cover finishes.
UBR standard fabric types: Polyester; in non-fray, mono, multi, spun, cotton-poly blend, & cotton.